Condo Del Sol Homeowner’s Association
Board of Director’s Meeting
July 3, 2020
Type of Meeting: Quarterly Board of Director’s Meeting
Carol Waldenberg-President, Kerry Beasley-VP, Jennifer Johnson-Secy, Laura Deland-Treasurer
Joe Plizga, John Sherrick, Mike Riach
- Call to order/roll call
- Approval of minutes from the last meeting
- Manager’s Report, Scott Kindred
- Financial Report, Marianne Bachus
- Open issues
- The ongoing issue of dogs on the property and owner’s not cleaning up after their pet.
- Discussion regarding renters.
- When are pets allowed on-premises in a renter-occupied unit?
- Misconduct on the part of renters? Owner’s responsibility for renter’s behavior. Imposing fines. Providing copies of “rules” to all renters.
- Enforcement of rules regarding the length of short-term rentals.
- Other issues surrounding the rental of condo units.
- Boat and trailer parking issues. Offsite parking location, the map now on the website. Need for some type of sticker or identification? Enforcement of rules needed.
- Front gate
- Continue to promote the website as a location for information regarding CDSA. Also, new Facebook pages. One is a public page for anyone. One is a “members only” page. Owners must submit a request for membership.
- Update the needed rules. New updated “rules” need to be added to the website.
- New business
- Required Annual Homeowner’s Meeting Postponed due to Corona Virus. Reschedule for around labor day. It will be conducted using a Zoom meeting if it is still necessary at that time.
- New email procedure in place: This will enable us to get information more quickly to the owners. It is linked to FACEBOOK.
- We now have two FACEBOOK pages. One is a public page where anyone can go. The second is a private page, only for owners. The owner must request to be added as a member. All they have to do is enter their unit number. Marianne is the administrator and will approve the requests. So far there are 8 owners signed up.
- Open Forum/ Homeowner’s Concerns
- Adjourn to Executive Session (if necessary).
Meeting Rules: No audio or video recording allowed by attendees, however, the secretary may record the meeting to aid in the preparation of minutes. The recording is erased once the minutes are prepared. As provided in the “Open Meeting Act” members may observe the meeting but do not have the right to participate in the board’s deliberations or votes. Members may address issues during the open forum portion of the meeting. If attendees become disruptive, they may be expelled from the meeting and/or fined.